Rock Creek Trail


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...










The rock creek trail is a trail about 40 miles west of Laramie WY that follows of all things, Rock creek, for about 16 miles before coming to Sand Lake. A week ago this past Saturday I road this trail, though near the end I took a detour to Crater Lake instead of going on to Sand Lake. It was a beautiful ride, and the only way I could have done justice to the scenery would have been with a 360 degree panoramic lens. However, I did the best I could w/ my camera, and here is a taste of the terrain.


0 Responses to “Rock Creek Trail”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Identification
  • Name: Andrew
  • Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States
  • I hate questions like this.
  • My profile
Archives
Archives
Links
ATOM 0.3