Camping in the San Juans


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it has been a while since I posted. This is mainly because I have been far too busy in the past three weeks to make the trip to the CSU Library. Out of the past three weekends, two of them were spent camping. The first of these was in the San Jaun National Forest, which is home to what is probably the most beautiful scenery in Colorado. Unfortunately, it was raining a large portion of the time, so I didn't get too many good shots. The campsite I found was not too far from the four wheel drive trail I rode in on. However, to reach it one had to ford the stream at least three times. It was tucked in a valley in the middle of the mountains, which meant there was no direct sunlight until around 10am. Likewise, it was friking cold in the valley until 10am. However the scenery was totally sweet.
Left; my bike packed and ready to go.
Below; the road leading down into the valley.

Below; clouds rolling in over the mountains.


0 Responses to “Camping in the San Juans”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Identification
  • Name: Andrew
  • Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States
  • I hate questions like this.
  • My profile
Archives
Archives
Links
ATOM 0.3