Bicycle, Bicycle


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This has been the most time-consuming (and fun) activity I have been working on these past three weeks. I am posting a picture now so that you can all be awed by how much better it will look when I am done, not because I will necessarily do a great job on it, but because it could hardly get much worse. Currently, the paint is 97% striped, and it has a new fork and new cables (thus making it sort of temporarily rideable to the CSU library and back (hopefully)). I have a seat in the mail, and a new set of wheels should arrive at the bike shop by Friday. I do not yet know weather the chrome fenders will fit with the new wheels. If anyone has any ideas for a paint scheme, you are welcome to post them. I want it to look vintage, but it will be a glossy paint job, as befits a ten speed.


0 Responses to “Bicycle, Bicycle”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Identification
  • Name: Andrew
  • Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States
  • I hate questions like this.
  • My profile
Archives
Archives
Links
ATOM 0.3