Taylor Pass


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This past weekend I spent 4-wheeling and camping with Shad. We started out on Taylor pass, which runs from the ghost town of Ashcroft to the middle of Gunnison county. We went from this trail to the Reno Divide Trail, which starts near the end of Taylor Pass, and continues to the Crested Butte area. After camping near a lake in the middle of the Reno Divide Trail, we continued on to Crested Butte, where we got onto the Schofield Pass Trail, which took us to Marble. All I will say is when I got home I started looking at old Land cruisers and CJs on ebay. :)


0 Responses to “Taylor Pass”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Identification
  • Name: Andrew
  • Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States
  • I hate questions like this.
  • My profile
Archives
Archives
Links
ATOM 0.3