Glenn Miller


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have always wanted to get into old jazz music, but have had no idea where to start. Generally I like more melodic music, and while jazz can have quite a good melody line, this requires great skill on the part of both the composer and performers. As a result I really have not found much jazz that I really could classify as copacetic. However I have recently realized that Glen Miller and his orchestra are pos-i-lute-ly the cat's meow. The songs he performs tend to be very melodic, and at the same time innovative and jazzy. All in all his music is quite tight, and comes strongly recommended by yours truly.


1 Responses to “Glenn Miller”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Is it swing-danceable? :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Identification
  • Name: Andrew
  • Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States
  • I hate questions like this.
  • My profile
Archives
Archives
Links
ATOM 0.3